Cinema-4D


Soon I will upload an animated version of Champions league trophy (once it finishes rendering) but until then here's a screen shots:





I just finished up modeling the Champions League trophy for a project I've been working on. If you want to get this type of metallic reflective surface on C4D just add reflection and under reflection add a Fresnel texture and turn 'mix strength' down to 80%  and play around with the specular. Also make sure that you have  at least a basic lighting set-up (key, fill, and rim light)

Here are a few screen captures:





 


I put a green screened footage into the room I've been modeling in Cinema 4D. I first had to motion track the rendered camera from cinema then I also had to rotoscope some parts of the footage.


Sample render of a room I've been modeling in Cinema 4D

Here are a few screen captures from a room I've been modeling recently.